sábado, 2 de fevereiro de 2008

Is it worth getting an iPhone if you're NOT going to use the iPod feature?


I was in an Apple store yesterday and my friend and I were having a good little fiddle round with the iPhone. I have to admit, despite the size being bigger than I'd like, the interface was pretty cool and the animations surprisingly smooth. I also enjoyed using many of the applications and I'm sure I'd get used to the on screen keyboard.

However, the main reason I've never been interested in an iPhone before is because I have a Napster subscription (best thing since sliced bread in my opinion - FAR cheaper than purchasing over the long term) and so with the exception of the CD's I already own, I'd never use the iPhone for its iPod feature.

I already have a Napster compatible MP3 player so I can still listen to music on the move. But what I want to know is if I'm not gonna be using the iPhone for music am I missing out massively; isn't that the main reason for people buying iPhones in the first place? Now that o2 have improved their talk plans here in the UK, I'm getting tempted, but is it worth getting if I won't be using it to its fullest?



Nenhum comentário: